- VirtualClassics

Foro dedicado al Simracing & Automovilismo en general

Portal  Forum    GaleríaGalería  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  Campeonato PDLRCampeonato PDLR  MiembrosMiembros  Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ÍndiceÍndice  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte | 

rF80 Information and developments

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutorMensaje
Chequered Flag
Piloto Veterano

MensajeTema: Re: rF80 Information and developments   Miér Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

From simple sketch to vector graphics

This project was born from the version of GP4 that took into consideration the most significant cars of the 1980 season
To summarize in a few words what has been converted and created is very difficult because people who have contributed to certain factors are many
Initial projects of some cars have undergone multiple versions with continuous corrections and additions, while for other cars the projects have been lost
I never thought that this work would require the collaboration of people living in different parts of the world, and each of them had some interesting parts of the cars.
Tires changed ownership four times, and in the latest version is a Swedish boy's work but also designed for other people.
From Australia came the first versions concerning the physics of cars, but also a part of graphic corrections.
Barcelona is the home of a person who has devoted me a great deal to the realization of Alfa Romeo, with the color of the car in addition to the light effects for the rims
From Argentina I received many suggestions regarding some details of the cars I did not consider during the first versions
A person living in northern Germany shared photos that allowed me to create Williams's new front suspension, where I posted some pictures some time ago
England is the homeland of the one who has allowed the use of the motor and mechanical parts of the main cars, better known as David Sabre
The Ferrari T5 has been redesigned by a Frenchman during some weekend, but it is not really completed and from rendering images this is not visible
As far as the ATS, the Shadow and the Osella stable are not part of the GP4 initial package, therefore I can not give a more accurate comment
During this time many people are already oriented towards the holidays, I can not quantify what I can still do but the project still lives
Ver perfil de usuario
poli
Piloto de pruebas

MensajeTema: rF80 Information and developments   Miér Jun 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Thank you for the explanation
sdfgsd
Ver perfil de usuario
Vimana
Piloto Novato

MensajeTema: Re: rF80 Information and developments   Miér Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

poli escribió:
Despite the fact that it was an awful year I love that car

Yes, me too, very curious to drive it .wonderful job by chequered flag by the way, very acurate as usual
Ver perfil de usuario
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: rF80 Information and developments   

rF80 Information and developments
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 7 de 7.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7